- Must be a current junior in good standing at Campbell University (Buies Creek campus only)
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 point scale on all undergraduate work
- A minimum score of 450 on the GMAT, or a minimum combined quantitative and verbal score of 298 on the GRE
- Selection by the MBA Admissions Committee, which will review all materials, past experience and academic performance. The institution reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without specifying reasons.
Please note that meeting the preferred admission qualifications does not guarantee admission. An applicant’s personal statement, letters of recommendation, specific course grades on transcripts, and work experience will be considered in addition to the GPA and test scores.
Applicants whose GPA or test scores fall below the preferred criteria may still be considered on a case by case basis.
Additional Requirements for non-Business and non-Sport Management students:
Students majoring in anything other than a Business School major, or Sport Management will be required to declare a Business Administration minor. Completion of these courses will prepare the student for graduate level courses in business. The Business Administration minor consists of the following courses:
- ACCT 215: Financial Accounting
- BADM 221: Business Law I, or BADM 222: Business Law II
- BADM 313: Principles of Marketing
- BADM 314: Corporate Finance
- BADM 331: Principles of Management
- ECON 200: The Economic Way of Thinking, or ECON 201: Microeconomics, or ECON 202: Macroeconomics
MATH 160 – Elementary Statistics is also strongly recommended.
Students will not need to complete the entire minor curriculum before beginning MBA classes. They will just need to have completed the undergraduate version of a class before enrolling in the graduate level version of the class.
Additional Requirements for International Students
4+1 MBA applicants should apply by July 1 for Fall admission and November 1 for Spring Admission.Apply