Preferred admission qualifications for the Master of Trust and Wealth Management are as follows:
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
A minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 point scale on all undergraduate work.
GMAT or GRE
A minimal score of 450 on the GMAT, or a minimal score of 298 on the GRE, or a minimal score of 150 on the LSAT. GMAT and GRE minimum scores include the verbal and quantitative sections, but do not include writing or integrated reasoning sections.
Applicants meeting certain work experience and education requirements may be considered for a GMAT/GRE Waiver. View the GMAT/GRE Waiver Eligibility Requirements and Application Form.
Undergraduate Prerequisite Courses
Demonstration of undergraduate-level competencies in Accounting, Economics, and Corporate Finance.
Applicants that have not meet this requirement, may still be admitted under a provisional acceptance and are permitted to begin taking courses in the MTWM program. However, the prerequisites course must be completed prior December 31st of the year they begin the program.
Prerequisite requirements may be satisfied in a variety of ways.:
- Completing and passing a three-credit undergraduate course in each of the subject areas. Such courses may be completed at any accredited college or university;
- Obtaining the equivalent credit(s) by passing a competency exam such as CLEP, or;
- Completing and passing one or more self-paced non-credit online courses offered through the Campbell Business School. These courses consist of a pretest, several lessons, practice quizzes and a posttest. Students who score 80% or more will satisfy the prerequisite requirement in the relevant subject area. Students will have two opportunities to achieve this score. The fee for each course is $200. Students may sign up for courses by paying the relevant fee online through our Graduate Prerequisite Modules Payment Center. Once purchased, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Office of Graduate Programs will verify your payment and place your order once payment is confirmed. You will then receive an email with a link to your module(s).
Selection by the MTWM Admissions Committee
The institution reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without specifying reasons.
Please note that meeting the preferred admission qualifications does not guarantee admission. An applicant’s personal statement, letters of recommendation, specific course grades on transcripts, and work experience will be considered in addition to the GPA and test scores.
Applicants whose GPA or test scores fall below the preferred criteria may still be considered on a case by case basis.APPLY
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Evidence of English Proficiency: Submit proof of a score of 550 Paper-based total (61 Computer-based total) or better on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 5.5 or better on the IELTS.
- Reside in North Carolina during studies.
More information for International Students can be found on the International Admissions page.