Complete the Online Application Form
Campbell University is participating in the Business Centralized Application Service (BusinessCAS) beginning with Fall 2019 applications. Access the application >
- 2018-2019 Application Cycle: Fall I 2019, Fall II 2019, Spring I 2020
- 2019-2020 Application Cycle: Spring II 2020, Summer I 2020, Summer II 2020, Fall I 2020, Fall II 2020, Spring I 2021
- 2020-2021 Application Cycle: Spring II 2021, Summer I 2021, Summer II 2021, Fall I 2021, Fall II 2021, Spring I 2022
- (Please note, the 2020-2021 application portal for Spring II 2021-Spring I 2022 terms will launch in August 2020.)
- View the The Six-Step BusinessCAS Application Process handout (pdf).
- There is a $48 application processing fee, but no university application fee.
- Please select the correct program (Professional Development MBA Program- US Students) when applying to Campbell University.
- The BusinessCAS Applicant Help Center:https://help.liaisonedu.com/BusinessCAS_Applicant_Help_Center
- Having trouble accessing the application? The preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox.
- If you have questions about your application status, please contact your BusinessCAS Customer Service Representative at 617-926-0504 or BusinessCAS@liaisoncas.com
The application form collects personal information, contact information, education and employment experience, etc.
Attach a current resume to your Online Application Form
Attach a Personal Statement to your Online Application Form
Personal Statements should be approximately one page long and describe your overall goals and objectives.
Submit official copies of transcripts from all universities attended
Transcripts can be mailed to: BusinessCAS Transcript Processing Center, P.O. Box 9221, Watertown, MA 02471.
Campbell University alumni do not need to request Campbell University transcripts for their application. Transcripts will be uploaded once their application has been submitted.
Action on Admission Decisions
Once all application materials are received, students will be notified of an admissions decision within 10 business days. The institution reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without specifying reasons.
Professional Development Applicants do not need to submit letters of recommendation or GMAT or GRE scores. However, should the student decide to apply for the MBA program following the completion of their Professional Development course(s), GMAT or GRE scores will need to be submitted, unless the student qualifies for a GMAT/GRE Waiver Eligibility Requirements and Application Form.