Truist Business Fellows Program
“The Business Fellows Program has been an extremely invaluable experience that has helped me develop a deep passion for learning.”
About the Truist Business Fellows Program
The Truist Business Fellows Program is a cohort-based, four-year program limited to 20 incoming first-year students majoring in a business discipline. These students will have a unique experience during their time at Campbell University and the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business, including an enriched academic experience, a $1,000 scholarship award, and the opportunity to engage with faculty and fellow students in various activities outside of the classroom.
Over your next four years you will be involved in:
- Kick-off Leadership Retreat
- Courses designed for your Business Fellows cohort
- Freshmen fall DC trip
- Research opportunities
- Reading groups and discussion colloquiums
- An individualized four-year development plan
- Spring service opportunity
- Alumni networking
- Internship and career preparation
- Road trips to HQ Raleigh, local companies, and other corporation
The goal of the Truist Business Fellows Program is to provide students like you the unique opportunity to build leadership skills, and to develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills as you prepare for your business career. As a member of a cohort, you will have common experiences, a sense of purpose, and develop life-long friendships.