BB&T Business Fellows Program
“The Business Fellows Program has been an extremely invaluable experience that has helped me develop a deep passion for learning.”
About the BB&T Business Fellows Program
The BB&T Business Fellows Program is a cohort-based, four-year program limited to 20 incoming first-year students majoring in a business discipline. These students will have a unique experience during their time at Campbell University and the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business, including an enriched academic experience, a $1,000 scholarship award, and the opportunity to engage with faculty and fellow students in various activities outside of the classroom.
Over your next four years you will be involved in:
- Kick-off Leadership Retreat
- Courses designed for your Business Fellows cohort
- Freshmen fall DC trip
- Research opportunities
- Reading groups and discussion colloquiums
- An individualized four-year development plan
- Spring service opportunity
- Alumni networking
- Internship and career preparation
- Road trips to HQ Raleigh, local companies, and other corporation
The goal of the BB&T Business Fellows Program is to provide students like you the unique opportunity to build leadership skills, and to develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills as you prepare for your business career. As a member of a cohort, you will have common experiences, a sense of purpose, and develop life-long friendships.