Thank you for your interest in Campbell University’s Lundy-Fetterman School of Business! Below you will find information on how to apply to our undergraduate degree programs. Should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help and want to make your application process and transition to college as smooth as possible.
How to Apply
All undergraduate applications for admission are handled through our university Admissions Office. For more information on the admissions process and admission requirements, or to schedule a visit, please visit the Campbell University Admissions Office.Apply Online for Undergraduate Admission
Additional Instructions for PGA Golf Management Applicants
- Students must first be accepted into Campbell University prior to acceptance into PGA Golf Management. Campbell University uses a “rolling admissions model” which means that applications are evaluated when they are complete.
Applications are accepted until the start date of the semester for which you are applying. However, since space is limited we recommend applying early.
- Upon acceptance to the university, applicants must submit a PGA Golf Management Application Form.
- Applicants must submit a Handicap Verification Form. As required by the PGA of America, applicants must possess a golf handicap of 12 or better verified by a member of the PGA of America, or a high school golf coach.
*This form also includes the PGA Golf Tournament Application.
- Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from a PGA of America professional, high school golf coach, or school administrator.
- Transfer applicants may be accepted, but must not have completed more than forty-five (45) credit hours to be considered.
- Once applicants have been accepted into Campbell University and their PGA Golf Management file is complete, then they will be notified of their PGA Golf Management Program status by letter within ten business days.
- Accepted applicants must send an additional non-refundable PGA Golf Management Fee deposit of two hundred fifty dollars ($250) to reserve one of the fifty (50) spots in the freshman class. The $250 fee deposit is credited towards the PGA Golf Management Fee for your first semester of school.