For information regarding Campbell University accreditations, please visit www.campbell.edu/accreditation.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
The Lundy-Fetterman School of Business undergraduate and graduate programs are accredited by and in good standing with the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP is a global organization that provides specialized accreditation for business degree programs. The ACBSP accreditation review draws from the processes instantiated by Baldrige Performance Excellence Program for continuous improvement. The Campbell Business accreditation applies to business programs offered on the main campus and at the extended campus locations at Fort Liberty, Camp Lejeune, and the Raleigh Campus.
Business Degree offered by the LFSB, which are currently ACBSP accredited:
- AA General Business
- BBA Accounting
- BBA Management (Former Business Administration, changed the name in fall 2020)
- BBA Finance
- BBA Healthcare Management
- BBA International Business- English (for students with English as their primary language)
- BBA International Business- Non-English (for students whose primary language is not English)
- BBA Marketing
- BBA PGA Golf Management (PGA-GM)
- BBA Trust and Wealth Management
- BBA Trust and Wealth Management Pre-Law
- BS Economics
- BS Economics Pre-Law
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Trust and Wealth Management (MTWM)
Business Degree offered by the LFSB, which is not currently ACBSP accredited:
- Master of Accountancy (Macc): The Macc program is a new degree program offered in the LFSB in fall 2019. It became operational in fall 2020. Consistent with the ACBSP Guidelines, the LFSB will apply for accreditation for this major in 2023.
Business-related programs offered by the College of Arts and Science (CAS), which are not ACBSP accredited:
- B.A.S. Accounting
- B.A.S. Management Concentration
We encourage you to review our ACBSP Quality Assurance Report, which includes learning outcome assessment results, strategic planning, and general Business School program information.
PGA Golf Management Program Accreditation
Campbell Business School’s PGA Golf Management program is accredited by the Professional Golfers’ Association of America and is one of only 18 schools in the nation to have a golf management program accredited by the PGA.
Trust & Wealth Management Program Accreditation
Campbell University has the distinction of being registered with the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. Graduates of the Trust and Wealth Management Program are eligible to sit for the national CFP® Certification Examinations and earn this most prestigious of all certifications.
The CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification marks are the most recognized financial planning marks in the world. Only 64,000 planners worldwide have met the rigorous education, examination, experience and ethics requirements necessary to call themselves CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals or CFP® practitioners.