Students studying international business become proficient in international management, marketing, political economy and law. They are adept at collaborating with people from different cultures, religions and languages; and sensitive to societal and geopolitical implications of global business decisions.
Today’s international business majors also learn how earning profits and alleviating global poverty can go hand in hand.
How Campbell Leads in International Business
- Annual participation in a national global case competition is open to all Campbell business students.
- Opportunity to meet, learn alongside, and socialize among a group of international students that spend a week on campus each semester as part of a business school partnership with a global organization.
- Solid curriculum includes a supervised internship/study abroad opportunity.
- Ample networking opportunities designed to prepare students for a multitude of career paths in the ever-changing and competitive job markets at home and abroad.
- Classroom lectures are supplemented by teamwork, group projects and presentations, country treaty/case studies, simulations, games and field trips to replicate the real world of global trade and finance.
- Enhance your degree with a variety of certificate programs such as Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) and the University of Reading in England’s Advanced Negotiation and Analysis while in residence.
- In-house Career Center connects students with tools and resources to help them land valuable internships and full-time employment after graduation.
- Students can earn an MBA alongside their bachelor’s degree through the 4+1 program.
- Global Engagement Office: Connects students to global learning opportunities including outreach projects, mission trips and study abroad programs.
- First Citizens Wealth Management Center: A state-of the-art learning lab that simulates an investment firm environment, a trading room and trust center.
- HQ Raleigh: Entrepreneurial hub empowering the next generation of business leaders with opportunities to network and collaborate.
- In-house Career Center: Connects students with the tools and resources to help them land valuable internships and full-time employment after graduation.
- Import/export specialist
- Foreign market specialist
- Business strategy consultant
- Cultural advisor
- Travel director
- Diplomatic assistant
- Trade Attaché
For the most up-to-date program courses and requirements, visit the Academic Catalog.