Students studying international business become proficient in global business management, global marketing, supply chain management, trade finance, and international law. They learn by collaborating with faculty, classmates and professionals from many diverse cultures, religions, and languages. They are challenged to analyze and understand the societal and geopolitical implications of global business decisions.
How Campbell Leads in International Business
- Campbell University is an Educational Partner of the North American Small Business International Trade Educators (NASBITE). Students can choose to participate in the Annual Student Case Competition and/or enroll in the Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) Student Pathway Program.
- Active membership and engagement with the NC World Trade Association, which features student membership and activities that promote growth of trade between North Carolina and the world by providing education and networking opportunities for our global ecosystem.
- Earn BBA and MBA degrees simultaneously in 5 years – Apply to the 4+1 MBA Program and experience School’s signature capstone Strategic Management “Live Case Seminar” class. Enhance your technical, interpersonal, and business consulting skills while improving your client company’s profitability and market share.
In-house Student Success, Leadership Development, and Career Services support students in and out of the classroom; Business School students have access to personalized advising, mentoring, success coaching, resume review, mock interviews, career fairs, internships and job placement.
- Global Engagement Office: Students may select from over 50 countries and choose from Faculty-Led Programs, Summer, Semester, and Year Programs, and Virtual Experiences to study/interning abroad.
- First Citizens Wealth Management Center: A state-of-the-art learning lab that simulate an investment firm environment. An ideal platform for students to play the virtual stock market game before managing the student-run investment fund (SIF).
- Raleigh Founded: Raleigh Founded is an entrepreneurial hub and co-working space empowering the next generation of global business leaders with opportunities to network, collaborate and innovate
- Center for Financial Literacy & Economic Education (CFLEE): The Center’s programming initiatives include economics and personal finance (EPF) professional development for teachers, workshop series, and seminars throughout the year.
- Import/Export specialist
- Global trade/financial analysts
- Global supply chain manager
- Foreign market specialist
- Business strategy consultant
- Global entrepreneur
- Diplomatic assistant
- Trade Attaché
For the most up-to-date program courses and requirements, visit the Academic Catalog.