The BBA in Management degree program provides a broad curriculum that immerses students in various facets of business, including entrepreneurship and the management of people, process and profit.
Students learn how to be effective and purpose-driven leaders, becoming adept at interpersonal communication, problem-solving, conflict management and team building. Graduates are equipped with relevant skills to meet the needs of the ever-changing job market in whatever field they pursue.
How Campbell Leads in Management
- New courses offered will focus on topics such as entrepreneurship, leadership, and international management.
- Individual and group tutoring for a wide range of academic courses.
- A strong peer mentor program for freshmen and sophomores.
- Individualized support from faculty advisers.
- Access to HQ Raleigh, a co-working space and entrepreneurship hub.
- Students have the opportunity to compete in regional competitions, including topics such as ethics, global business, and marketing competitions.
- In-house Career Center connects students with the tools and resources to help them land valuable internships and full-time employment after graduation.
- Students can earn an MBA alongside their bachelor’s degree through the 4+1 program.
The program curriculum is flexible, allowing students to customize their degrees, explore various courses and minors, and pursue professional certification in Six Sigma and Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP).View curriculum
A bachelor’s in management prepares students for careers in a variety of industries in both the public and private sector, nonprofits and entrepreneurship.
Graduates work in family businesses, Fortune 500 corporations, schools, government agencies, sports, entertainment, banking and businesses around the world.