Thank you for supporting the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business and our students!
As Campbell Business Alumni, your support ensures that current and future students benefit from a transformational learning experience. Your generosity also serves as an investment into the value of your own degree by strengthening the school’s brand. Both tangible and intangible gifts of any size from alumni and friends sustain the excellence of the Business School.
We are honored by each contribution made by Campbell Alumni and friends. Your gifts of time and resources matter.
Benefits to Students
- Academic and merit-based scholarships
- Professional skills and leadership programs
- Study Abroad travel opportunities
Benefits to Faculty
- Endowed professorships and endowed chairs
- Research resources for ongoing faculty development
- Program development resources
Benefits to Programs
- New buildings, equipment, and learning spaces
- New graduate and undergraduate programs
- Intellectual and community-oriented centers of excellence
- Learn more about Campbell University’s current fundraising campaign.
- Discover current fundraising initiatives for Campbell Business.
- Join thousands of fellow alumni and friends in support of this effort.
How to Give
Whether you choose to give to a scholarship fund, a professional development program, or to support our faculty and their initiatives, your gift is important and appreciated. Here are the methods you may use to make your gift:
Mail or money transfers are also greatly appreciated. Please make checks payable to “Campbell Business School” and mail to:
Director of Development, Institutional Advancement
Lundy-Fetterman School of Business
P.O. Box 218
Buies Creek, NC 27506