As Campbell Business Alumni, your support ensures that current and future students benefit from a transformational learning experience. Your generosity also serves as an investment into the value of your own degree by strengthening the school’s brand. Both tangible and intangible gifts of any size from alumni and friends sustain the excellence of the Business School.
We are honored by each contribution made by Campbell Alumni and friends. Your gifts of time and resources matter.
Your Donations at Work
Benefits to Students
- Academic and merit-based scholarships
- Professional skills and leadership programs
- Study Abroad travel opportunities
Benefits to Faculty
- Endowed professorships and endowed chairs
- Research resources for ongoing faculty development
- Program development resources
Benefits to Programs
- New buildings, equipment, and learning spaces
- New graduate and undergraduate programs
- Intellectual and community-oriented centers of excellence
- Learn more about Campbell University’s current fundraising campaign.
- Discover current fundraising initiatives for Campbell Business.
- Join thousands of fellow alumni and friends in support of this unprecedented effort.
How to Give
Whether you choose to give to a scholarship fund, a professional development program, or to support our faculty and their initiatives, your gift is important and appreciated. Here are the methods you may use to make your gift:
The quickest and easiest way to give is to donate online. Online giving has an immediate impact. Choose from a variety of designations and receive instant acknowledgement of your generous donation. Please remember to designate the Business School as the recipient of your contribution.
Mail or money transfers are also greatly appreciated. Please make checks payable to Campbell Business School and mail to:
Nathan Rice, Director of Development
Lundy-Fetterman School of Business
P.O. Box 218
Buies Creek, NC 27506
For more information about supporting the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business, contact Nathan Rice, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-814-4354.
Thank you for choosing to support the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business and our students!