The mission of the PGA Golf Management University Program is to recruit diverse and talented students and develop them into committed professionals by providing a comprehensive and progressive educational program designed to prepare future PGA Members for a life-long career in golf. Students will gain valuable work experience and enhanced playing and teaching skills, while fostering a sense of community through enjoyment and involvement in the game of golf.
This innovative four and one-half year program is one of only 18 to be sanctioned by the Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA). Please continue reading to learn more about earning a Bachelor’s degree and PGA membership from an accredited university program with a history of job placement!
Campbell University’s School of Business is home to one of just 18 PGA-accredited golf management programs in the U.S.
Connect With Us!
Watch Campbell University PGA Golf Management students discuss how the program helps them become business leaders.
Is there a minor? There is no PGA golf management minor due to the nature of the requirements by the PGA.
Why Study PGA Golf Management at Campbell University?
- Our innovative curriculum offers a valuable Business Administration (BBA) degree and vast practical work experience.
- Our golf classes expose our students to all PGA Golf Management course materials prior to on-campus PGA Seminars and Checkpoint Tests.
- Our 4 + 1 Program allows students to apply for admission to the Graduate Program in Business at the end of their junior year and earn a BBA and MBA in just five years.
- Our sincere, dedicated, and friendly faculty is committed to your success.
- Our university-owned 27-hole golf and practice facilities are second-to-none.
- Our student body represents diverse cultural, socio-economic, and religious backgrounds.
- Our distinctive dedication to quality liberal arts education is distinguished by the Christian mission of the University.
- Acquire a solid foundation of the theory, concepts and application of golf playing and golf management
- Learn how to solve problems analytically by considering information from a variety of sources, including the psychological motivations and hindrances that drive human behavior
- Become distinctively qualified in an array of jobs in the golf and other service industries
Interested in PGA Golf Management?
Fall Visitation Day – October 24th, 2022
Visit us for a morning informational session and afternoon round of golf! Hear from our Director about what makes Campbell’s PGA Golf Management program unique, hear from our student panel, speak with Admissions and Financial Aid representatives, and play golf with current students.Register Now
Virtual Visitation Days
Can’t make it to campus? Join us for a virtual program overview and learn more about the PGA Golf Management Program and what makes Campbell so special! Meet our faculty members and get all of your questions answered. These events will begin at 7pm Eastern and last about an hour.
2023 Summer Experience – June 26-28, 2023
Stay with us on campus and learn what it’s like to be a PGA Golf Management Student.
- Play Keith Hills Golf Club every day
- Receive instruction from our PGA faculty
- Stay in the dorms
- Eat at the dining hall
- Attend a classroom session
- Meet current PGA Golf Management students
See what we’ve been up to lately…
- Campbell wins historic sixth PGA Jones Cup
- Campbell collects unprecedented fifth PGA Jones Cup Title
- Campbell University captures record fourth title in PGA Jones Cup
- Campbell’s Orr key to defending U.S. Open champion’s success
- Campbell PGA Golf Management goes viral!