The mission of the PGA Golf Management University Program is to recruit diverse and talented students and develop them into committed professionals by providing a comprehensive and progressive educational program designed to prepare future PGA Members for a life-long career in golf. Students will gain valuable work experience and enhanced playing and teaching skills, while fostering a sense of community through enjoyment and involvement in the game of golf.
This innovative four and one-half year program is one of only 18 to be sanctioned by the Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA). Please continue reading to learn more about earning a Bachelor’s degree and PGA membership from an accredited university program with a history of job placement!
Campbell University’s School of Business is home to one of just 18 PGA-accredited golf management programs in the U.S.
Watch Campbell University PGA Golf Management students discuss how the program helps them become business leaders.
Is there a minor? There is no PGA golf management minor due to the nature of the requirements by the PGA.
Why Study PGA Golf Management at Campbell University?
- Our innovative curriculum offers a valuable Business Administration (BBA) degree and vast practical work experience.
- Our golf classes expose our students to all PGA Golf Management course materials prior to on-campus PGA Seminars and Checkpoint Tests.
- Our 4 + 1 Program allows students to apply for admission to the Graduate Program in Business at the end of their junior year and earn a BBA and MBA in just five years.
- Our sincere, dedicated, and friendly faculty is committed to your success.
- Our university-owned 27-hole golf and practice facilities are second-to-none.
- Our student body represents diverse cultural, socio-economic, and religious backgrounds.
- Our distinctive dedication to quality liberal arts education is distinguished by the Christian mission of the University.
- Acquire a solid foundation of the theory, concepts and application of golf playing and golf management
- Learn how to solve problems analytically by considering information from a variety of sources, including the psychological motivations and hindrances that drive human behavior
- Become distinctively qualified in an array of jobs in the golf and other service industries
Interested in PGA Golf Management?
Contact Matt Roberts at email@example.com to schedule a virtual or on campus visitation.