Mission Statement: The mission of the PGA Golf Management University Program is to recruit diverse and talented students and develop them into committed professionals by providing a comprehensive and progressive educational program designed to prepare future PGA Members for a life-long career in golf. Students will gain valuable work experience and enhanced playing and teaching skills, while fostering a sense of community through enjoyment and involvement in the game of golf.
This innovative four and one-half year program is one of only 18 to be sanctioned by the Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA). Please view the information below to learn more about earning a Bachelor’s degree and PGA membership from an accredited university program with a history of job placement!
Campbell University’s School of Business is home to one of just 18 PGA-accredited golf management programs in the U.S.
Already applied? View Scholarship Information
Is there a minor? There is no PGA golf management minor due to the nature of the requirements by the PGA.
Why Study PGA Golf Management at Campbell University?
- Our innovative curriculum offers a valuable Business Administration (BBA) degree and vast practical work experience.
- Our golf classes expose our students to all PGA Golf Management course materials prior to on-campus PGA Seminars and Checkpoint Tests.
- Our 4 + 1 Program allows students to apply for admission to the Graduate Program in Business at the end of their junior year and earn a BBA and MBA in just five years.
- Our sincere, dedicated, and friendly faculty is committed to your success.
- Our university-owned 27-hole golf and practice facilities are second-to-none.
- Our student body represents diverse cultural, socio-economic, and religious backgrounds.
- Our distinctive dedication to quality liberal arts education is distinguished by the Christian mission of the University.
- Acquire a solid foundation of the theory, concepts and application of golf playing and golf management
- Learn how to solve problems analytically by considering information from a variety of sources, including the psychological motivations and hindrances that drive human behavior
- Become distinctively qualified in an array of jobs in the golf and other service industries
Interested in PGA Golf Management?
Fall Visitation Day
November 5, 2018
Buies Creek, NC
Join us for a full day of information and have all your questions answered at our PGA Golf Management Visitation Day scheduled for Monday, November 5, 2018. We will begin the morning with a continental breakfast and program presentation with PGA Professional and Program Director, Ken Jones, followed by a Q&A with several of our senior students. There will be a southern themed lunch provided for all attendees with a nine-hole golf tournament alongside our best players in the program for the students. In the afternoon while the students are on the golf course, representatives from our Admissions and Financial Aid departments will host a presentation for parents and guests. There is no cost to attend the event, however space is limited. Register now to reserve your spot!
PGA Golf Management Summer Experience
June 24-26, 2019
Buies Creek, NC
If one day just isn’t enough, join us for our PGA Golf Management Summer Experience scheduled for June 24-26 in Summer 2019. During these sessions you will have a chance to stay in a dorm and experience what it’s like to be a student, golf at our facilities, and learn more about our program. The cost is $400 and includes all housing, meals, golf and instruction. Space is limited to the first 24 students, so be sure to sign up now to reserve your spot!Register Download Event Flyer