PGA Golf Management Admissions Process
- Students must first be accepted into Campbell University prior to acceptance into the PGA Golf Management program. Campbell University uses a “rolling admissions model” which means that applications are evaluated when they are complete. Applications are accepted until the start date of the semester for which you are applying. However, since space is limited we recommend applying early. Steps may be found at: https://www.campbell.edu/admissions/undergraduate/
*Be sure to list PGA Golf Management as your intended major
- Applicants must submit a PGA Golf Management Application Form. Download and print a copy or you may submit online.
- Applicants must submit a Handicap Verification Form signed by their PGA Professional or High School Golf Coach. Download and print a copy and either scan and email the form to Director Kenneth Jones at email@example.com or mail it to:
PGA Golf Management
Lundy-Fetterman School of Business
PO Box 218
Buies Creek, NC 27506
- Once applicants have been accepted into Campbell University and their PGA Golf Management file is complete, they will be notified of their PGA Golf Management Program status by letter within ten business days.
- Accepted applicants must send an additional non-refundable PGA Golf Management Fee deposit of two hundred fifty dollars ($250) to reserve one of the fifty (50) spots in the freshman class. The $250 fee deposit is credited towards the PGA Golf Management Fee for your first semester of school.