PGA Golf Management Admissions Checklist
- Students must first be accepted into Campbell University prior to acceptance into PGA Golf Management. Campbell University uses a “rolling admissions model” which means that applications are evaluated when they are complete. Applications are accepted until the start date of the semester for which you are applying. However, since space is limited we recommend applying early. Steps may be found at: https://www.campbell.edu/admissions/undergraduate/
*Be sure to list PGA Golf Management as your intended major
- Applicants must submit a PGA Golf Management Application Form. Download and print a copy or you may submit online.
- Applicants must submit a Handicap Verification Form. As required by the PGA of America, applicant must possess a golf handicap of 12 or better verified by a member of the PGA of America, or a high school golf coach. Download and print a copy or you may submit online.
- Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from a PGA of America professional, high school golf coach, or school administrator.
- Transfer applicants may be accepted, but must not have completed more than forty-five (45) credit hours to be considered.
- Once applicants have been accepted into Campbell University and their PGA Golf Management file is complete, then they will be notified of their PGA Golf Management Program status by letter within ten business days.
- Accepted applicants must send an additional non-refundable PGA Golf Management Fee deposit of two hundred fifty dollars ($250) to reserve one of the fifty (50) spots in the freshman class. The $250 fee deposit is credited towards the PGA Golf Management Fee for your first semester of school.