The mission of the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business is to provide students with a comprehensive professional business education that instills in them a commitment to service, lifelong learning, ethical behavior, and the free enterprise system.
Our Vision: The Lundy-Fetterman School of Business will be a premier educational innovator preparing ethical and socially responsible business leaders.
- Christian ideals: Modeling truth, integrity, love, and grace and integrating these principles into our teaching, research, and service.
- Supportive community: Students, faculty, staff and alumni building lasting relationships that make a positive difference.
- Entrepreneurial thinking: Creative, productive, and innovative approaches to business and organizational life.
- Intellectual rigor: Challenging educational activities, critical analysis, and integrative application.
- Experiential learning: Learning that extends beyond the classroom through service, work experiences, and international educational opportunities