Step 1: Application and acceptance* into the relevant partner program
- Master of Science in Clinical Research
- Master of Science in Public Health
- Doctorate of Pharmacy
- Juris Doctorate
- Master of Divinity
*Applicants may apply to the MBA program prior to application and/or acceptance into the partner program. Applicants will need to complete a regular MBA application (non-dual degree) so we can collect transcripts, letters of recommendation, and test scores.
Step 2: Complete the MBA Online Application FormACCESS THE APPLICATION
Please select the correct program: Campbell MBA with Dual Degree (PharmD, JD, MDiv, MSCR, MSPH)
- 2019-2020 Application Cycle: Spring II 2020, Summer I 2020, Summer II 2020, Fall I 2020, Fall II 2020, Spring I 2021, Spring II 2021
- 2020-2021 Application Cycle: Summer I 2021, Summer II 2021, Fall I 2021, Fall II 2021, Spring I 2022, Spring II 2022
- (Please note, the 2020-2021 application portal for Spring II 2021-Spring I 2022 terms will launch in September 2020.)
Campbell University participates in the Business Centralized Application Service (BusinessCAS).
- View the “Six-Step BusinessCAS Application Process” handout (pdf)
- There is a $48 application processing fee, but no university application fee.
- Applicant Help Center: https://help.liaisonedu.com/BusinessCAS_Applicant_Help_Center
- Having trouble accessing the application? The preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox.
- If you have questions about your application status, please contact your BusinessCAS Customer Service Representative at 617-926-0504 or BusinessCAS@liaisoncas.com
The application collects personal information, contact information, education and employment experience, etc.
Step 3: Attach a current resume to your Online Application Form
If you will be applying for a GMAT/GRE Waiver, please be certain that your resume reflects years of experience in each position held. View the GMAT/GRE Waiver Eligibility Requirements and Application Form
Step 4: Attach a personal statement to your Online Application Form
Personal statements should be approximately one page in length and should address the following question:
Describe how personal experiences have shaped your academic and career goals and highlight how our graduate program will advance them. What experience best illustrates your ability to meet the rigors of our graduate program? (one to two pages in length)
Step 5: Submit official copies of transcripts, test scores, and letters of recommendation
The School of Business will use the official transcripts, test scores (PCAT, MCAT, LSAT, etc), and letters of recommendation from the partner school application. Applicants should have the partner school send the application materials to email@example.com.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Submit proof of a score of 550 Paper-based total (61 Computer-based total) or better on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Submit certified/official copies of all transcripts, degrees, and diplomas in English and/or original evaluation of the same documents from Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- Submit an affidavit of financial responsibility in order for the University to issue an I-20 Form.
- Resident of North Carolina.
Action on Admission Decision
Once all application materials are received, students will be notified of an admissions decision within 10 business days. The institution reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without specifying reasons.