Step 1: Application and acceptance into the relevant partner program
- Master of Science in Clinical Research
- Master of Science in Public Health
- Doctorate of Pharmacy
- Juris Doctorate
- Master of Divinity
Step 2: Complete the MBA Online Application Form
IMPORTANT: We are moving to a new application system during early 2019. Please read below which application you should use:
- If you have already started an application, you may Access Your Application here.
- If you are applying for Summer I or Summer II 2019 terms, please use the previous application system. You may access the application here.
- If you are applying for Fall I 2019 and future terms, you will use our new application system, BusinessCAS. Campbell University is participating in the Business Centralized Application Service (BusinessCAS) beginning with Fall 2019 applications. Applicants applying to our master’s level programs will apply online using the BusinessCAS application beginning on March 1, 2019. You may access the application here.
- Click here for “The Six-Step BusinessCAS Application Process” pdf handout.
- There is a $48 application processing fee, but no university application fee.
- Please select the correct MBA (4+1, Full-Time, Professionals, Online, dual degree) or MTWM program when applying to Campbell University.
- The BusinessCAS Applicant Help Center:https://help.liaisonedu.com/BusinessCAS_Applicant_Help_Center
- Having trouble accessing the application? The preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox.
- If you have questions about your application status, please contact your BusinessCAS Customer Service Representative at 617-926-0504 or BusinessCAS@liaisoncas.com
The application collects personal information, contact information, education and employment experience, etc.
Step 3: Attach a current resume to your Online Application Form
If you will be applying for a GMAT/GRE Waiver, please be certain that your resume reflects years of experience in each position held. View the GMAT/GRE Waiver Eligibility Requirements and Application Form
Step 4: Attach a personal statement to your Online Application Form
Personal Statements should be approximately one page long in length and should address the following question: How will an MBA/MTWM help you address your strengths and weaknesses in order to achieve your personal and career goals?
Step 5: Submit official copies of transcripts, test scores, and letters of recommendation
The School of Business will use the official transcripts, test scores (PCAT, MCAT, LSAT, etc), and letters of recommendation from the partner school application. Applicants should have the partner school send the application materials to email@example.com.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Submit proof of a score of 550 Paper-based total (61 Computer-based total) or better on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Submit certified/official copies of all transcripts, degrees, and diplomas in English and/or original evaluation of the same documents from Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- Submit an affidavit of financial responsibility in order for the University to issue an I-20 Form.
- Resident of North Carolina.
Action on Admission Decision
Once all application materials are received, students will be notified of an admissions decision within 10 business days. The institution reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without specifying reasons.