MBA, MTWM and MAcc applicants
Follow the instructions listed below to apply for the Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Wealth & Trust Management (MTWM) and Master of Accountancy (MAcc).
Dual Degree applicants: View instructions on the Dual Degree Application Process page.ACCESS THE APPLICATION Check Application Start Dates & Deadlines
GMAT & GRE Exams
- 4+1 MBA applicants are required to take and submit GMAT, GRE, or GMAC Essential Skills Assessment scores for their application. All are offering testing options for applicants to take the exam from the safety of their home.
- Campbell MBA, Master of Accountancy, and Master of Trust and Wealth Management applicants with two years of full-time work experience are waived from taking the GMAT/GRE/GMAC Essential Skills Assessment if applying to Fall I (August 17), or Fall II (October 12) terms. Check program start dates.
- Dual Degree MBA applicants (PharmD, JD, MSCR, MSPH, MDiv, DO) will continue to submit their dual degree program exam scores (PCAT, LSAT, MCAT, etc.).
- Lundy-Fetterman School of Business does offer a GMAT/GRE/GMAC Essential Skills Assessment waiver option during normal admission seasons. You can find more information below under Step 6.
- GMAT COVID-19 information
- GRE General Test at Home
- GMAC Essential Skills Assessment Information
Application Deadlines & Program State Dates
- Application deadlines and start dates for terms have not been impacted by COVID-19. Check application deadlines and program start dates.
- The Graduate Admissions Committee continues to review completed applications and make decisions within 10 business days. You will receive an email regarding your application status and next steps once an application has been submitted.
- Virtual information sessions are being held regularly through the summer.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (for MBA & MTWM) or email@example.com (for MAcc) with questions regarding the graduate programs, application process, or scheduling a video meeting with an admission counselor.
Step 1: Complete the Online Application Form
The application collects personal information, contact information, education and employment experience, etc. There is a $48 application processing fee, but no university application fee.
Please select the correct program – MBA (Campbell MBA, 4+1 MBA, dual degree), MTWM or MAcc – when applying to Campbell University.ACCESS THE APPLICATION
- 2019-2020 Application Cycle: Spring II 2020, Summer I 2020, Summer II 2020, Fall I 2020, Fall II 2020, Spring I 2021, Spring II 2021
- 2020-2021 Application Cycle: Summer I 2021, Summer II 2021, Fall I 2021, Fall II 2021, Spring I 2022, Spring II 2022
- (Please note, the 2020-2021 application portal for Summer I 2021-Spring II 2022 terms will launch in September 2020.)
Campbell University participates in the Business Centralized Application Service (BusinessCAS).
- View the “Six-Step BusinessCAS Application Process” handout (pdf ).
- Applicant Help Center: https://help.liaisonedu.com/BusinessCAS_Applicant_Help_Center
- Having trouble accessing the application? The preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox.
- If you have questions about your application status, please contact your BusinessCAS Customer Service Representative at 617-926-0504 or BusinessCAS@liaisoncas.com
Step 2: Attach a current resume to your Online Application Form
If you will be applying for a GMAT/GRE/GMAC Essential Skills Assessment Waiver, please be certain that your resume reflects years of experience in each position held. See below for more information on GMAT/GRE/GMAC Essential Skills Assessment Waiver.
Step 3: Attach a personal statement to your Online Application Form
Personal statements should be approximately one page in length and should address the following question:
Describe how personal experiences have shaped your academic and career goals and highlight how our graduate program will advance them. What experience best illustrates your ability to meet the rigors of our graduate program? (one to two pages in length)
Step 4: Submit official copies of transcripts from all universities attended
Transcripts can be mailed to: BusinessCAS Transcript Processing Center, P.O. Box 9221, Watertown, MA 02471.
Campbell University alumni do not need to request Campbell University transcripts for their application. Transcripts will be uploaded once their application has been submitted.
Step 5: Submit three (3) Recommenders
Recommendations will be collected through the Online Application. Applicants will enter the first and last name along with email address for each recommender. Recommenders will receive a link via email to provide their recommendation.
Step 6: Take the GMAT, GRE, or Essential Skills Assessment* and have score report sent to the School of Business Graduate Admissions Office**
Please read our updates at the top of the page regarding testing due to COVID-19.
GMAT Code: 7G7-0L-18
GRE Code: 8567
*The GMAC Essential Skills Assessment is a new testing option being accepted by the Campbell MBA Program. This online assessment takes only about one hour to complete, and is completed from any convenient, private space on your own time. The cost is approximately half that of the GMAT or GRE. Learn more about the GMAC Essential Skills Assessment to find out if it is the best option for you.
**Applicants meeting certain work experience and education requirements may be considered for a GMAT/GRE/Essential Skills Assessment Waiver. The waiver request form can be attached into the BusinessCAS application. View the GMAT/GRE/Essential Skills Assessment Waiver Eligibility Requirements and Application Form.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Evidence of English Proficiency: submit proof of a score of 550 Paper-based total (61 Computer-based total) or better on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 5.5 or better on the IELTS.
- Submit certified/official copies of all transcripts, degrees, and diplomas in English and/or original evaluation of the same documents from Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- Submit an affidavit of financial responsibility in order for the University to issue an I-20 Form. The cost for each dependent is $26,480 USD and is calculated for one year (include one year of study, living costs, and other expenses).
- Copy of Passport.
- Reside in North Carolina during studies.
More information for International Students can be found on the International Admissions page. International students are not eligible for the Online MBA program.
Action on Admission Decisions
Once all application materials are received, students will be notified of an admissions decision within 10 business days. The institution reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without specifying reasons.