A completed application for the Master of Business Administration (Campbell MBA, 4+1 MBA, and Dual Degree MBA), Master of Accountancy, Master of Trust & Wealth Management, and Professional Development Program, includes the following application materials.
Click to expand each item below for further information.
The application collects personal information, contact information, education and employment experience, etc. There is a $48 application processing fee, but no university application fee (there is an additional $75 application fee for international applicants).
Applicants who apply by the Preferred Application Deadline may request a waiver for the application fee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should include a screenshot of the “Submit Application” tab showing the application is complete and ready for submission. Check the Preferred Application Deadlines and program start dates.
When completing your Online Application, please select the appropriate program to which you would like to apply – MBA (Campbell MBA, 4+1 MBA, Dual Degree), MTWM, MAcc, or Professional Development.ACCESS APPLICATION
Information on Online Application Cycles
- 2019-2020 Application Cycle: Cycle includes start dates of Spring II 2020, Summer I 2020, Summer II 2020, Fall I 2020, Fall II 2020, Spring I 2021, and Spring II 2021 (no long accepting applications)
- 2020-2021 Application Cycle: Cycle includes start dates of Summer I 2021, Summer II 2021, Fall I 2021, Fall II 2021, Spring I 2022, and Spring II 2022
- 2021-2022 Application Cycle: Cycle includes start dates of Summer I 2022, Summer II 2022, Fall I 2022, Fall I 2022, Spring I 2023, and Spring II 2023(Please note, the 2021-2022 application portal will launch in Fall 2021.)
Online Application Form Assistance
Campbell University participates in the Business Centralized Application Service (BusinessCAS).
- View the “Six-Step BusinessCAS Application Process” handout (pdf ).
- Applicant Help Center: https://help.liaisonedu.com/BusinessCAS_Applicant_Help_Center
- Having trouble accessing the application? The preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox.
- If you have questions about your application status, please contact your BusinessCAS Customer Service Representative at 617-926-0504 or BusinessCAS@liaisoncas.com
Attach a current resume to your Online Application Form.
If you will be applying for a GMAT/GRE/GMAC Essential Skills Assessment Waiver, please be certain that your resume reflects years of experience in each position held. Please see the GMAT/GRE/GMAC Essential Skills Assessment section below for more information on this waiver.
Attach a personal statement to your Online Application Form.
Personal statements should be approximately one to two pages in length and should address the following question:
Describe how personal experiences have shaped your academic and career goals and highlight how our graduate program will advance them. What experience best illustrates your ability to meet the rigors of our graduate program?
Submit official copies of transcripts from all universities attended.
Transcripts can be mailed to: BusinessCAS Transcript Processing Center, P.O. Box 9221, Watertown, MA 02471.
Campbell University alumni and 4+1 MBA applicants do not need to request Campbell University transcripts for their application. Transcripts will be uploaded once their application has been submitted.
Recommendations will be collected through the Online Application. Applicants will enter the first and last name, along with email address, for each recommender. We recommend choosing a due date within 2-3 weeks from the recommendation request unless the application due date is sooner; do not pick the application due date if more than 3 weeks away. Recommenders will receive a link via email to provide their recommendation.
The number of recommendations required varies by program:
- Campbell MBA: 1 letter of recommendation
- 4+1 MBA: 2 letters of recommendation (one from a business school faculty member)
- MTWM: 1 letter of recommendation
- MAcc: 1 letter of recommendation
- Dual Degree MBA: Letters of recommendation from the partner program application will be used for your MBA application, therefore no additional recommendations are required
- Professional Development : No letters of recommendation are required
Applicants should take the GMAT, GRE, or Essential Skills Assessment* and have the score report sent to the School of Business Graduate Admissions Office.
Applicants to the Professional Development program are not required to take the these tests, since this is non-degree seeking program. Should you later decide to apply for the MBA program, scores will be required at that time.
GMAT Code: 7G7-0L-18
GRE Code: 8567
GMAT/GRE/GMAC Essential Skills Waiver Opportunity
Applicants meeting certain work experience and education requirements may be considered for a GMAT/GRE/Essential Skills Assessment Waiver. Approved waivers can be attached to the BusinessCAS Online Application Form.
Information on the GMAC Essential Skills Assessment
The GMAC Essential Skills Assessment is a new testing option being accepted by the Campbell MBA Program. This online assessment takes only about one hour to complete, and is completed from any convenient, private space on your own time. The cost is approximately half that of the GMAT or GRE. Learn more about the GMAC Essential Skills Assessment to find out if it is the best option for you. **Please note this testing option is only available through June 2021.**
- Application and acceptance into the relevant partner school:
- Juris Doctorate (JD)
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
- Master of Science in Clinical Research (MSCR)
- Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH)
- Doctorate of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Applicant should request a copy of their partner school application be forwarded to the Graduate Programs Office at the School of Business. The School of Business will use the test scores (PCAT, LSAT, etc.), official transcripts, and letters of recommendation from the student’s partner school to satisfy those requirements of the Graduate Program application.
- Evidence of English Proficiency: submit proof of a score of 550 Paper-based total (61 Computer-based total) or better on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 5.5 or better on the IELTS.
- Submit certified/official copies of all transcripts, degrees, and diplomas in English and/or original evaluation of the same documents from World Education Service (WES).
- Proof of financial support showing the cost amount for the student. The cost for each student is calculated for one year (include one year of study, living costs $10,000, and other expenses $7,000).
- Copy of Passport/Visa
- Reside in North Carolina during studies.
More information for International Students can be found on the International Admissions page. International students are not eligible for the Online MBA program.
International applicant’s applications will be evaluated by the Business Admission Committee and the International Admissions Office. Once approved for clearance, an official acceptance letter is sent. Once address is confirmed, the I-20 is mailed to the physical address (international shipping times may vary). The tracking number is sent to the applicant. After receipt of I-20, receipt of student visa will depend on processing time of your embassy.
Once all application materials have been received, the Graduate Admissions Committee will make appropriate reviews. Applicants are notified typically within 10 business days of a completed application, whether or not admission has been granted. The institution reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant. International applicants will take longer due to the additional processing by the International Admissions Office.
GMAT & GRE Exams
- 4+1 MBA applicants are required to take and submit GMAT, GRE, or GMAC Essential Skills Assessment scores for their application. All exams are offering testing options for applicants to take the exam from the safety of their home. The GMAT and GRE also have testing available in person at testing locations. A waiver is available only to members of the Campbell University Lundy-Fetterman School of Business Truist Business Fellows Program and Campbell University Honors Program; members of these program must complete the waiver request to receive the waiver.
- Campbell MBA, Master of Accountancy, and Master of Trust and Wealth Management applicants with two years of full-time work experience are waived from taking the GMAT/GRE/GMAC Essential Skills Assessment if applying through Fall II 2021 terms. Applicants must complete the waiver request to receive the waiver. Check program start dates.
- Dual Degree MBA applicants (PharmD, JD, MSCR, MSPH, MDiv, DO) will continue to submit their dual degree program exam scores (PCAT, LSAT, MCAT, etc.).
- Lundy-Fetterman School of Business does offer a GMAT/GRE/GMAC Essential Skills Assessment waiver option during normal admission seasons. You can find more information in the GMAT/GRE/GMAC Essential Skills Assessment section above.
- GMAT COVID-19 information
- GRE General Test at Home
- GMAC Essential Skills Assessment Information
Application Deadlines & Program State Dates
- Application deadlines and start dates for terms have not been impacted by COVID-19. Check application deadlines and program start dates.
- The Graduate Admissions Committee continues to review completed applications and make decisions within 10 business days. You will receive an email regarding your application status and next steps once an application has been submitted.
- Virtual information sessions are being held regularly.
Contact email@example.com (for MBA & MTWM) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for MAcc) with questions regarding the graduate programs, application process, or scheduling a video meeting with an admission counselor.