MBA, MTWM and MAcc applicants
Follow the instructions listed below to apply for the Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Wealth & Trust Management (MTWM) and Master of Accountancy (MAcc).
Dual Degree applicants: View instructions on the Dual Degree Application Process page.
Step 1: Complete the Online Application Form
The application collects personal information, contact information, education and employment experience, etc. There is a $48 application processing fee, but no university application fee.
Please select the correct program – MBA (Campbell MBA, 4+1 MBA, dual degree), MTWM or MAcc – when applying to Campbell University.ACCESS THE APPLICATION
- 2019-2020 Application Cycle: Spring II 2020, Summer I 2020, Summer II 2020, Fall I 2020, Fall II 2020, Spring I 2021
- 2020-2021 Application Cycle: Spring II 2021, Summer I 2021, Summer II 2021, Fall I 2021, Fall II 2021, Spring I 2022
- (Please note, the 2020-2021 application portal for Spring II 2021-Spring I 2022 terms will launch in August 2020.)
Campbell University participates in the Business Centralized Application Service (BusinessCAS).
- View the “Six-Step BusinessCAS Application Process” handout (pdf ).
- Applicant Help Center: https://help.liaisonedu.com/BusinessCAS_Applicant_Help_Center
- Having trouble accessing the application? The preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox.
- If you have questions about your application status, please contact your BusinessCAS Customer Service Representative at 617-926-0504 or BusinessCAS@liaisoncas.com
Step 2: Attach a current resume to your Online Application Form
If you will be applying for a GMAT/GRE Waiver, please be certain that your resume reflects years of experience in each position held. See below for more information on GMAT/GRE Waiver.
Step 3: Attach a personal statement to your Online Application Form
Personal statements should be approximately one page in length and should address the following question:
MBA & MTWM
How will an MBA/MTWM help you address your strengths and weaknesses in order to achieve your personal and career goals?
Describe how personal experiences have shaped your academic and career goals and highlight how the Master of Accountancy program will advance them. What experience best illustrates your ability to meet the rigors of the Master of Accountancy Program? (one to two pages in length)
Step 4: Submit official copies of transcripts from all universities attended
Transcripts can be mailed to: BusinessCAS Transcript Processing Center, P.O. Box 9221, Watertown, MA 02471.
Campbell University alumni do not need to request Campbell University transcripts for their application. Transcripts will be uploaded once their application has been submitted.
Step 5: Submit three (3) Professional Letters of Recommendation
Recommendations will be collected through the Online Application. Applicants will enter the first and last name along with email address for each recommendation. Recommenders will receive a link via email to provide their recommendation.
Step 6: Take the GMAT or GRE and have score report sent to the School of Business Graduate Admissions Office
GMAT Code: 7G7-0L-18
GRE Code: 8567
Applicants meeting certain work experience and education requirements may be considered for a GMAT/GRE Waiver. The waiver request form can be attached into the BusinessCAS application.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Evidence of English Proficiency: submit proof of a score of 550 Paper-based total (61 Computer-based total) or better on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 5.5 or better on the IELTS.
- Submit certified/official copies of all transcripts, degrees, and diplomas in English and/or original evaluation of the same documents from Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- Submit an affidavit of financial responsibility in order for the University to issue an I-20 Form. The cost for each dependent is $26,480 USD and is calculated for one year (include one year of study, living costs, and other expenses).
- Copy of Passport.
- Reside in North Carolina during studies.
More information for International Students can be found on the International Admissions page. International students are not eligible for the Online MBA program.
Action on Admission Decisions
Once all application materials are received, students will be notified of an admissions decision within 10 business days. The institution reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without specifying reasons.