MBA, MTWM and MAcc applicants: Follow the instructions listed below.
Dual Degree applicants: View instructions on the Dual Degree Application Process page.Check application start dates & deadlines
Step 1: Complete the Online Application Form
Campbell University is participating in the Business Centralized Application Service (BusinessCAS) beginning with Fall 2019 applications. You may access the application here.
*MAcc applicants – The application for the MAcc program is now available.
- Click here for “The Six-Step BusinessCAS Application Process” pdf handout.
- There is a $48 application processing fee, but no university application fee.
- Please select the correct MBA (Campbell MBA, 4+1 MBA, dual degree), MTWM or MAcc program when applying to Campbell University.
- The BusinessCAS Applicant Help Center: https://help.liaisonedu.com/BusinessCAS_Applicant_Help_Center
- Having trouble accessing the application? The preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox.
- If you have questions about your application status, please contact your BusinessCAS Customer Service Representative at 617-926-0504 or BusinessCAS@liaisoncas.com
The application collects personal information, contact information, education and employment experience, etc.
Step 2: Attach a current resume to your Online Application Form
If you will be applying for a GMAT/GRE Waiver, please be certain that your resume reflects years of experience in each position held. See below for more information on GMAT/GRE Waiver.
Step 3: Attach a personal statement to your Online Application Form
Personal statements should be approximately one page in length and should address the following question:
MBA & MTWM: How will an MBA/MTWM help you address your strengths and weaknesses in order to achieve your personal and career goals?
MAcc: Describe how personal experiences have shaped your academic and career goals and highlight how the Master of Accountancy program will advance them. What experience best illustrates your ability to meet the rigors of the Master of Accountancy Program? (one to two pages in length)
Step 4: Submit official copies of transcripts from all universities attended
Transcripts can be mailed to: BusinessCAS Transcript Processing Center, P.O. Box 9221, Watertown, MA 02471.
Campbell University alumni do not need to request Campbell University transcripts for their application. Transcripts will be uploaded once their application has been submitted.
Step 5: Submit three (3) Professional Letters of Recommendation
Recommendations will be collected through the Online Application. Applicants will enter the first and last name along with email address for each recommendation. Recommenders will receive a link via email to provide their recommendation.
Step 6: Take the GMAT or GRE and have score report sent to the School of Business Graduate Admissions Office
GMAT Code: 7G7-0L-18
GRE Code: 8567
Applicants meeting certain work experience and education requirements may be considered for a GMAT/GRE Waiver. The waiver request form can be attached into the BusinessCAS application. View the GMAT/GRE Waiver Eligibility Requirements and Application Form.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Evidence of English Proficiency: submit proof of a score of 550 Paper-based total (61 Computer-based total) or better on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 5.5 or better on the IELTS.
- Submit certified/official copies of all transcripts, degrees, and diplomas in English and/or original evaluation of the same documents from Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- Submit an affidavit of financial responsibility in order for the University to issue an I-20 Form. The cost for each dependent is $26,480 USD and is calculated for one year (include one year of study, living costs, and other expenses).
- Copy of Passport.
- Resident of North Carolina during studies.
More information for International Students can be found on the International Admissions page. International students are not eligible for the Online MBA program. International students must complete 75% of the MBA coursework in face-to-face (seated) courses.
Action on Admission Decisions
Once all application materials are received, students will be notified of an admissions decision within 10 business days. The institution reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without specifying reasons.