Applicants to the Professional Dual Degree Programs should use the instructions listed on the Dual Degree Program Application Process page.
Check the upcoming Application Deadlines and Start Dates.
Step 1: Complete the Online Application Form
IMPORTANT: We are moving to a new application system during early 2019. Please read below which application you should use:
- If you have already started an application, you may Access Your Application here.
- If you are applying for Spring II, Summer I, or Summer II 2019 terms, please use the previous application system. You may access the application here.
- If you are applying for Fall I 2019 and future terms, you will use our new application system. We anticipate the new system being available to accept applications the first week of March 2019.
The application form collects personal information, contact information, education and employment experience, etc.
Step 2: Attach a current resume to your Online Application Form
If you will be applying for a GMAT/GRE Waiver, please be certain that your resume reflects years of experience in each position held. See below for more information on GMAT/GRE Waiver.
Step 3: Attach a personal statement to your Online Application Form
Personal statements should be approximately one page in length and should address the following question: How will an MBA/MTWM help you address your strengths and weaknesses in order to achieve your personal and career goals?
Step 4: Submit official copies of transcripts from all universities attended
Transcripts can be mailed to: Lundy-Fetterman School of Business, Attn: Sara Leak, Assistant Director of Graduate Programs, P.O. Box 218, Buies Creek, North Carolina, 27506.
Step 5: Submit three (3) Professional Letters of Recommendation
Recommendations will be collected through the Online Application Form. Applicants will enter the first and last name along with email address for each recommendation. Recommenders will then receive a link via email to provide their recommendation. If you have already collected letters, please email them to Sara Leak, Assistant Director of Graduate Programs at email@example.com.
Step 6: Take the GMAT or GRE and have score report sent to the School of Business Graduate Admissions Office
GMAT Code: 7G7-0L-18
GRE Code: 8567
Applicants meeting certain work experience and education requirements may be considered for a GMAT/GRE Waiver. View the GMAT/GRE Waiver Eligibility Requirements and Application Form
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Evidence of English Proficiency: submit proof of a score of 550 Paper-based total (61 Computer-based total) or better on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 5.5 or better on the IELTS.
- Submit certified/official copies of all transcripts, degrees, and diplomas in English and/or original evaluation of the same documents from Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- Submit an affidavit of financial responsibility in order for the University to issue an I-20 Form.
- Resident of North Carolina.
More information for International Students can be found on the International Admissions page. International students are not eligible for the Online MBA program. International students must complete 75% of the MBA coursework in face-to-face (seated) courses.
Action on Admission Decisions
Once all application materials are received, students will be notified of an admissions decision within 10 business days. The institution reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without specifying reasons.